Some updates with regards to the Coronavirus:
• We will reopen for table service on Thursday 16th July. We will no longer be open for lunch on Fridays, but remain open at lunch on Saturdays!
• Please book ahead, but walk ins are also welcome!
• We have decreased capacity by 50% and all tables have been spaced a bare minimum of 1.5m apart & we kindly ask all tables be returned within 90mins.
• The maximum table size is eight.
• All tables must leave a name and contact details of the party (or a lead member, for larger tables) to support NHS Test & Protect. This is a requirement.
• We remain open for collections and deliveries - but we request these are kept as contact free as possible, for your safety - and ours.
• If you are unwell, please think of the health of yourself, your family and our workers - please do not visit us.
• We’ve seen some huge price increases in our wholesale meat costs (up 50% this week alone), unfortunately we will have to pass on a small amount of these costs (£1 per meat dish) temporarily, as we simply can’t absorb the increase. We haven’t increased pricing in over 4 years, despite increase after increase - this decision has not been taken lightly, we assure you. This will definitely be temporary though - we fully intend to reduce costs again when they settle down.
• Lastly, please remember to support your local businesses - we’re a family run restaurant with limited resources and cash flow, we can’t survive without the support of you guys (the same applies to many of our customers and friends with small local businesses).
From all of us at The Viceroy, please stay safe and help each other, we’ll do all we can. ❤️